Planned Maintenance Agreements
Wortman Central Air offers Maintenance Agreements for customers who want to keep their systems running at peak performance. When your heating and cooling equipment runs efficiently, you save energy. Save energy and you will save money too. Get a Wortman Central Air Maintenance Agreement now before the unexpected happens, and you could help prevent costly breakdowns later.
Our certified technicians will diagnose any problems or system failures, perform precision maintenance and ensure that your equipment is operating according to specifications recommended by the manufacturer. The maintenance agreement assures your system is running smoothly and quietly–making sure that you get the most out of every energy dollar you spend.
Our sophisticated office management system makes it possible to efficiently and properly serve each of our customer’s special and normal maintenance requirements on a scheduled basis. Several hundred of our customers have depended upon us to keep their heating and air conditioning systems operating efficiently and safely, year after year.
Top 10 Benefits:
- Priority customer status – move to the front of the line scheduling
- Discount on locally available parts
- Lower energy bills
- Safer, more efficient operation of equipment
- Eliminate most costly repairs
- Extended equipment life
- Inflation protection
- No overtime charges
- Higher efficiency for gas heating and cooling equipment
- Peace of mind that your system will be running at peak performance